Staying in Mitcham!

Email - April 21, 2014

Ah glad you guys made it!! Yes, I am staying in Mitcham. My new companion is Elder Green. He was in my MTC group. He is a nice guy. 

Yes, I did leave some stuff with Sister Welch! Sooo yeah:) thank you:) Also, we ate at the Sintim's yesterday, (they are my other favorite family) and they really wanted to meet you guys this weekend as well if you had time. But, of course they knew you would be busy, so yeah. :) Brigette and Daniel Sintim want to visit Utah next summer and are planning on staying with us. They are probably the closest friends I've made on my mission - like Deco status. haha.

Moves are tomorrow which is a change. We have a lot to do today still so this might not be so detailed!!! haha

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! I can't believe that it has came and gone so quickly. Just a few more weeks and it will be Mothers Day! I can't wait!

Mum, I hope you have been enjoying your time here so far! I'm sure you have!! Be safe!

And Dad, thanks for the articles! I love them, and how did that cool crash test go in Detroit? 

I got a couple of Easter packages from Grandparents and from Sam. :) Ah, I love all my friends and family sooo much! I'm so blessed! And, I'm so happy for Sam. North Carolina just became the luckiest state in the country! She will be amazing! 

I hope you are all well! Thank you for everything! I love you!

Love, Elder Munson

"Zone picture!"

"District picture + Zone Leaders."

"Waitin' for the bus."


Quick note - April 22, 2014

Thank you :) and yes, it would be ok to ask Sister Welch to put you in touch with them. They are awesome!! 

Thank you for getting that book for Elder Popa!! :) 

Elder Green is a nice guy! Excited to get to work, so that is good! 

I don't have much to say today besides that I got your Easter cards today! Sooo thank you soo much. :) I loved them! But, I do have a lot of pictures from moves today, so I'll start sending them off!! :)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Take care! Tear it up this week Peyton!! :)

Love, Elder Munson

"Me and the Bradford's."

 "Me and Elder Kirk.  My favorite!"

"My first zone leader, Elder Fingerle!! I haven't seen him since I left Southampton.
But, we email most weeks still! I love him!"

"Good ol' Elder Blumenthal!"
"This is one of the greatest pictures ever!"

"Elder Hanks.  Ah, he goes home in 6 weeks :(  -  I'm going to miss him."

"Waiting for the new missionaries to be introduced.
Selfie with Elder Sparks on the right there...haha!"

 "Catchin' frogs up in the club!"


No comments:

Post a Comment