Crazy means that work is getting done...

Email - July 28, 2014

No, I cannot believe that this is the last few days of July! It just doesn't seem real! Honestly! Gall... time is just flying! 

This saturday is J____'s baptism! We are so excited! It will be amazing! 

Two days ago, we had a big service project that included 3 wards and we helped clean up the grounds at an estate in South London. It was really cool! And, J____ heard about it at church and wanted in. So, he came with us! That was the best part of the week I think!

Also, we had zone conference on Thursday which was awesome to see some people that I have not seen in a long time! We learned a lot! We are wanting to focus a lot on teaching the members how to teach others, especially by using Preach My Gospel! So, that will be a big thing we will be working on over the next 6 weeks or so! 

Yes, mum I got the package earlier this week! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SHIRTS AND THE TIE AND THE MONEY! I am really excited to get back and to be able to play ball again! But, for now, I couldn't be more excited to just stay where I am and get things done here! 

And, dad...NO, I am not an official driver yet! I am booking my practical driving test this week. It probably won't be for a few more weeks, but when it comes, I better not fail cause it is a real pain to have to schedule these things and stuff! Haha, but if I pass than I will finally be an officially licensed driver! 

OH BIG NEWS! Haha, so that Heather Dockstader girl that Sister West is trying to set me up with, yeah, she wrote me this week. :) Haha, Elder Heninger walked into the flat after getting home from zone conference and there was a letter sitting on the ground from her! WE STARTED GOING NUTS!!! Haha, couldn't believe it! Haha, but she is so cool and basically she was just asking me a load of questions, so it was like an interrogation letter! Haha!

That is so funny that you guys went to that country concert! I hope you had fun! You should see the amounts of drinking British people do! It is crazy! And, there are always like 14 year old kids walking around with joints! Publicly too! It's just crazy! The world is just going down hill...Jesus is coming again very soon init?!

This week will just be a lot of caring for J____ and making sure he gets in the water on Saturday! He is solid, so I have no worries! But, we still have a couple things to teach him, and his interview will be on Thursday! :) He will be fine! 

OH, and today is non other than my BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLDS birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAWYER!! Please put a shout out to him on Twitter/Insta. ANYWHERE! Haha, I miss that kid so much and I just can't believe that we are both 20 now. Remember for his birthday, summer going into 8th or 9th grade, I got him a mallet? Hahahaha, we were so funny! AND WE STILL ARE...haaha! :) 

Today we are meeting as a zone at the stake centre to play some sports! It will be fun! I'll make someone throw the pig skin to me! It's nice cool weather today! 

Things have been good! But crazy at the same time! But, crazy means that work is getting done so I am grateful for that definitely! We have been doing much better at contacting lately! Wherever we go, we try to talk to people on the bus or walking to people's homes. It's been really good. We have been able to share our testimonies a lot more and get a lot more people's phone numbers to be able to call back at a later date! 

THE CHURCH IS TRUE!

I love and miss you all! I am so thankful for my opportunity to be here and all the support I have back home and from friends around the world! 

Have a great week! :)

-Elder Skyler Munson

 "Helping Hands service project! J____ wanted to come with us!
He is so sick!"


"Last p-day! Standing over the line for the time meridian! The left half of my body is in the Western world and the right half is in the Eastern world!"
  
"Extended family photo! So, Sister Bolinder, if you remember, is my mum...
and, Sister Jensen is Sister West's mum...so, this is a picture of Elder
Heninger and Sister Xayalath with both their grandmas! Hahaha!
They were both so happy to see their posterity growing."

"This is my mother-in-law, Sister Jensen!"
 

"Also from last p-day."

"Reunited and it feels so good! He was at Zone Conference!" Elder Bodhaine!


No comments:

Post a Comment