Have a great Thanksgiving!

Email - November 25, 2013

HOLY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GROCERIES!!! AH! I was so surprised. I was like what is this rubbish!?? I didn't order this! Then, I saw Erika Munson written on the receipt and I was like ahhhhh no way!!! You're amazing mum!!! Thank you so much!

It is so crazy that one year ago we were on our way to Mexico! That was the most incredible week! I loved it! ... we'll go again when I get back. 

I'm sorry to hear that you guys have been sick! GET BETTER!

I'm glad the memory card made it! hahaa I can't even remember all that was on it but I'm sure it was really random.

On Saturday, I got to go to the London Temple because Elder Bognár had to go to show an investigator around...the same investigator that he has been teaching on Skype quite a bit. So, I was lucky enough to be able to tag along!!!

The family that invited us for Thanksgiving is the Olivaras. The husband is Brazilian but the wife is from Sandy. So, I'm excited!

Elder Blumenthal was transferred to Newbury...which is by Reading I'm pretty sure!

And, I showed Elder Bognár what you said... and he just laughed? So, I don't know if that is a yes or a no.. hahah!!!

There aren't many American families here. One is moving back to New York next week.. and they are the only complete American family. It's Ella's family...that cute little girl I sent pictures with.

As far as service, we haven't done much here. No one has yards to do yard work in or anything like that! But, we look for opportunities all the time! Just not many have arisen here.

I taught a lesson in church last week on obedience, and the more I taught and the more I testified of it, the more it was sinking in deeper and deeper how important obedience is. Studying about something is one thing. But preaching and testifying of things builds my testimony more than anything else. And, that is what is so amazing about being a missionary. It is my duty to testify of things and it reassures my testimony of multiple things. But, obedience was one that I definitely have needed help with since the beginning of my existence...hahahhahahahah!

I love you guys! Thank you for all that you are doing! I miss you loads! I can't wait to be able to talk to you in about a month!!! Have a great Thanksgiving! Tell the whole family how much I love and miss and appreciate them!!

Love, Elder Munson

"LONDON TEMPLE!"

"Elder Bognár was kinda cold during study this morning."

"Elder Bodhaine and I take a picture together every week at district meeting and we have done it every week since I've been here in London and we're just waiting for someone to catch on.. haha it's so funny."

"Elder Bodhaine and I got matching headbands:)"

No comments:

Post a Comment