A miracle happened!

Email - August 26, 2013

Wow!  Thank you for all of the updates and pictures from back home!  I'm so happy to hear about the football team and that they are doing well!

Things here are going well!  We got a new investigator named A____.  He is a cool kid about 19 years old.  Hopefully, he will continue to meet with us.  Elder Manucci and I met him when we were on exchange a couple of weeks ago.  Elder Buglass and I finally met up with him earlier this week!

Oh, and a miracle happened!  S____ came to Church!!!  Finally.  She really felt the Spirit, I believe.  But, she is super shy, especially when it comes to social events.  And, so, it was amazing that we got her out of the house to come to Sacrament Meeting.

Right now, the whole district is in a city called Winchester.  We are at a member's house where we had breakfast and watched "The Best Two Years."  That movie is now seriously soooo much funnier because it all makes so much sense and it's so true to how mission life is!  Ha ha.

And, now for your questions...

A typical day is get up at 6:30 am.  I exercise until 7.  I increase my number of sit-ups and push-ups I do every week.  And, I jump rope a ton.  I don't end my exercising until I have done 200 straight jumps.  Yeah, it sucks if I mess up at like 168, cause then I have to start over and do it until I do 200 without error.  I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it does.  Ha ha.  Then, we have breakfast and get ready from 7-8.  Then, personal study from 8-9.  Then companionship study from 9-10.  And, since I'm being trained, then we have to do an hour of the 12 week training program from 10-11.   Then, we usually go street contacting until lunch.  Then, have lunch.  Then, we will street contact, knock doors, and go to the rare appointments in the evening.  Then, lights out at 10:30 pm.  

Yes, I see MTC friends at Zone Conference because there are three zones that go to Zone Conference.  But, as far as a Zone Training, it is only our zone, so there aren't many new missionaries in my zone.

My most memorable thing [this week] was definitely S____ coming to Church and seeing her feel the Spirit there.  I know she did, and I know she felt the same peace I felt from the great talks that were given!

I miss you guys and love you so much!  I freaking love this work and I am having a blast.  The days have started to go slower because I just think that I am getting used to this life!  Ha ha.

Love, Elder Munson

No comments:

Post a Comment