Letters, letters, letters!

As mentioned before, we received three letters over the last week.  Here are a few excerpts from each:

August 15, 2013

Dear Family,

Wow, I can't believe my first transfer is almost over.  Just one more and I'll finally be done with "training."

With transfers comes moves.  So, the district will be changing a little bit.  Elder Manucci the District Leader, is losing his companion, Elder Lane, so that means Elder Manucci will probably be staying for one more transfer.

Dad-thank you so much for all the post cards and sports updates!  I love the sports updates!

Mum-thanks for the informative letters and everything that you provide me with out here!

Things are going great.  I am really loving being on a mission.  I learn so much every day!  I finished reading "True to The Faith" yesterday.  That taught me a lot!

My English accent is becoming quite natural, and I find myself talking with it about 50% of the time I speak.  I also have learned how to speak quite a bit of Mandarin Chinese.  And, I can say "I love you" in 10 different languages (English, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Croatian, Macedonian, and Cantonese).  Crazy, huh!?!?

This whole mission experience will be and has been incredible!

I love you all!

Love, Elder Munson


Peyton, 

I got your letter today!  That is so funny that you're going to start school soon!  Lucky you.  ;) 

Great job on your dance competition!  That's incredible!  And, good luck in Vegas!

I love you, Peyton!  I know what I am doing is the right thing!  And, England is incredible!

Love, Elder Munson


Tanner,

Dude, that is so sick that you killed it at the Navy camp!  That would be amazing if you went there!

Have a great time with school!  Trust me, that's where most of your memories will lie when you are in my position.  I don't miss high school necessarily, but I do think about it a ton and all the good memories!  So, make sure to make some good memories!  I'm sure you will anyway!

The Church is true!  Love you man!  Luke 1:37

Love, Elder Munson

No comments:

Post a Comment