Hello Again

Email - August 19, 2013

Ah, thanks for the pictures of Jordan!  I miss that kid.  And, thanks for all the updates.  Yes, this week is transfers week, which means today is not P Day.  So, I only have a few minutes to email.  P Day is Wednesday, so if I forget anything, I'll email again on Wednesday.  No, I will not be moving because the missionary training program is 12 weeks long, so I will have the same trainer and area.  I have a feeling I'll be in Southampton much longer than just my training period though, so, I'm not worried about moving anytime soon!

This week was good.  Pretty standard week here in the mission field!  We taught two lessons with a new investigator, a girl named Sh____.  We taught her on Monday and Thursday, and in our lesson on Thursday, she cried because she felt the Spirit of Christ.  That was good.

Also, I gave a talk in Sacrament Meeting yesterday on hastening the work!  Goodness, how I wish I could redo my farewell talk.  It's like all this missionary work and studying has helped me gain a better knowledge of this Gospel or something!?!?!  Hahahahaha.  It went so well, I feel.  I talked about how I got to see the work hastened personally with all the young men from my school that got their calls and how amazing it is...and, I got all choked up and stuff...what the heck!  ;)  It was well good though.

Anyway, I'm sure there is more, but I am hurrying and typing super fast!  I will send another email on Wednesday, hopefully, with more stuff that I can remember.  Oh!  Also, your weather app was partially correct.  It has been cooler, but there has been LOADS of rain!  :)  Yay!

I love you all!

Love, Elder Munson

It was pouring!
 
 Elder Buglass and I refurbished S___'s bathroom floor.

Finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment