Good-bye, England MTC

Elder Munson's last email (I think) from the MTC...

July 8, 2013

I love you all! I leave the MTC on Wednesday but because P day is normally on Wednesday, I only have a few minutes to email you guys today, then a proper email will be sent next week! I love you guys so much, and I am learning so much here in England.  I just cant wait to get out in the field.  It will be incredible!

Love, Elder Munson

On July 5, 2013, we received a letter from the England MTC President notifying us of Elder Munson's upcoming departure from the MTC.  He will leave the MTC on Wednesday morning, July 10th.  I know he has been prepared to give full time service in the England London South Mission.  His excitement is contagious, and although my heart still aches because I miss him so much, I am finding it easier to be completely excited as he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment