Another Letter

I was so surprised to find another letter in our mailbox today!  It is post marked from the UK on July 10, 2013.  So, it only took three days to get here.  That is really fast!  I am looking forward to Monday because we should receive an email.  It will be hard not to get my hopes up or have expectations of a letter AND an email each week.  I am sure there will be a natural tapering off the longer he is out.  But, I will enjoy it while it lasts! 

July 9, 2013


Dear Family,

So, I leave the MTC tomorrow.  I can't believe it!  I'm actually going to be in the field!  And, I can't wait.  It was hard saying bye to my teachers though.  My two teachers over the last two weeks were Brother Loynes and Brother Rojas.  They would switch off every other day.  Brother Loynes was raised in England and served in the Greece Athens mission.  Brother Rojas was also raised in England and served in the England London South mission.  I got super close with both of them and I will miss them dearly.  They are both incredible.

I feel ready to leave the MTC...but not ready at the same time.  I have learned so much, and my testimony has grown a ton.  But, life out in the real mission field will be a BIG time adjustment.  

I miss you all a ton.  Your pictures from the trip look incredible.  I hope everyone had fun.  And, I know Tanner tore it up at camp.

I love you guys.  I am so blessed to have the family I have and to be where I am today!  Much love from my last day in Preston!

Love, Elder Munson

No comments:

Post a Comment