Hopefully, Spring will come fast!

Email - February 5, 2014

So we are at the Wandsworth chapel right now! There are like 5 of us hanging around here today waiting to go pick up our new companions sometime this evening! I'm so excited to serve with Elder Mecham! We are going to have a ton of fun and get so much done! 

So V____, he talked to us and wants to get baptized on March 8th now because that is his birthday! He wants it to be then so it can be special to him! What a stud! So, we are looking forward to that at the start of next month! 

Also, with the new chapel opening this Sunday, we are hoping it will attract and bring in lots of less active members and investigators that said that Wandsworth was just too hard to get to for church! I know all the active members are SO excited about it, so we told them, well if you are so excited about it then you should just invite all your friends to come see it right?! hahah  Hopefully some will! 

Things are going really well! The more I think about being the Elders Quorum President, the more I realize that I don't know what the heck I am doing! hahaha but it will all be ok! 

The weather SUCKS! It is so cold and rainy lately and I woke up this morning with a sore throat! So, I think I'm getting a cold.. but oh well! Hopefully, Spring will come fast! 

That is so crazy that BYU is only signing 3 in state kids?! What the!? But signing day is  a cool time! So I'm excited to hear where lots of the players that I know are going!

I definitely will be saying a prayer for the Revill's. 

Thank you for everything! You guys are the best and I love you so much! I hope all is well! 

Love, Elder Munson

No comments:

Post a Comment