Good-bye, Mitcham. Hello, Reading!

Email - August 26, 2014

WOW! Sooo, such a crazy day and week! We helped the Sisters in Mitcham move flats like all week! And, then on Friday night, President called me and let me know that I'm going to be a Zone Leader in Reading and that I need to move on Monday! So, everything got switched around and now Elder Popa and I have been driving people around all day - it's just been nuts! BUT, I AM SO HAPPY TO BE SERVING WITH HIM"!!!!!! Tooo happy. It will be so fun! But, honestly, I don't have much time! We have to get things ready to drive all day tomorrow! WE ARE GOING TO SOUTHAMPTON TOMORROW! Just to pick up another missionary! It will be so cool! haha I'm excited!

I love you guys! This work is amazing! I hope you have a great week! Thanks for everything!

-Elder Munson

Oh, and my new address!!

74 Quadrant Court
Jubilee Square
Reading, RG1 2GU
England



No comments:

Post a Comment