I love Christmas time!

Email - December 23, 2013

Alright, so seriously! There is so much to say this week but so little time! We have to hurry and email today to be able to get to the bridge on time and such! We're basically going to be there all day and it takes days to travel!

On Tuesday, we got to go to the temple. It was the best day of my mission by far! I missed the temple so much! We are so blessed to live near the temple and we can go often! I am also so blessed to even be in a mission with a temple in it! Even the London Mission missionaries don't get to go to the temple cause it is not in their mission boundaries! So crazy lucky for me.

Isabel took me and Elder Bognar and Deco out to lunch on Saturday! We went to a very good Mexican restaurant called Cafe Sol! It reminded me of Los Cucos! She is the best!

Sunday was such a good day of church! The Primary did a big nativity performance after Sacrament Meeting! It was the best! I got to be a Roman soldier in it! It was funny! Then, Santa visited the kids! :) R____, our investigator came and I think he really enjoyed it! He is sweet!

I freaking love Christmas time! I cannot wait to be able to talk to you guys on Wednesday.

I love you all and I'm so grateful for all the support and love I feel from you guys!

Sorry this is so brief! Seriously flying here!!!

Talk to you soon. ;)

Love, Elder Munson!

 "At the temple. :)"

"Sweet Christmas tie! Elder Ocando let me wear it!!"

Nativity

Burnt pizza

 "Samantha Kidd, a member, gave me some aftershave for Christmas...cologne?"

"Elder Buglass...I mean Jason, took us to lunch on Thursday."

"Loads of missionaries from my MTC group."

"Me and Elder Popa from Romania!! He's so crazy! Haha."

No comments:

Post a Comment