More and more and more...

Email - December 30, 2013

HOLY this last week flew by. Christmas came and went just like that! But, it was sooooo good to see you guys and talk to you on Christmas! That was the best! I loved it! Deco's family is the best.

Christmas week was just the best. I felt so much love and support from so many people back home and friends around the world! It made me so happy and I feel so blessed. I know that I am so blessed with the family and friends that I have!

I love this work and I learn more and more and more every single week. It is hard at times... very hard, but that's what makes missions such a special thing. I don't think there is another job or errand that is this busy, this hard, this mentally, emotionally, and physically draining where you can still feel of the Spirit at all times and feel a sense of peace and happiness no matter how hard things are going. It really is incredible!!! I love it.

Since getting the workout set for Christmas, I have been using it well! I watched the video it came with that shows some good workouts to do and I go hard every day! And, I've been feeling it! I started on Thursday and I've been proper sore the last few days! But, if I keep it up I'll be in better shape than I ever have been in an off season. ;) haha

It was good to hear about Tanner Jacobson! That is awesome!

I miss you guys so much! I miss everyone so much! But, I love this work!! I hope all is well! I LOVE YOU! I hope you all had a good week! And that you all have a happy new year!

Love, Elder Munson










No comments:

Post a Comment