I miss you guys a lot!

Email - November 3, 2014

Dad, that is a really cool experience in California! 

I'm so happy for Grandma and Grandpa about their new calling! That is awesome for them.

This week was pretty great. We had a lot going on. I had two exchanges this week...one with Elder Tidwell! and one with Elder Cooper. 

And yeah, my driving test keeps getting moved. I think my instructor just REALLY wants to ensure that I will pass. Cause if Elder Popa leaves and no zone leader in Reading has a license we are screwed. Cause after interviews with President this last week, President hinted that my new companion doesn't quite have his license yet either. But, I'm closer than he is, so I need to get on it! Ha ha, but my test is hard set for next Wednesday! So, that is good. I think it will be alright.

We had a ward Halloween party on Saturday night! It was pretty good! A lot of people came! There was a lot of food and good games for everyone to play! For not being a very big holiday here in the UK, it was quite a nice little party with loads of decorations even! 

Sorry, we are in a big rush today cause we are going up to Oxford for p-day cause its a sister in the zones b-day! It should be fun. It is crazy next week is Elder Popa's last p-day! I just can't believe that! 

Oh. so Simon our ward mission leader, he went to DC last week for like 5 days and he asked if he could bring me back anything. I told him a couple things I might like if he came across them, and he came back with like a big full grocery bag!!! Anything i had mentioned he got like 3 or 4 of that thing! Haha, he is the best!!!!! So many goldfish crackers! :) haha

I really hope all is going well back home! As for the work here, our investigator N____ now has a date to get baptized November 16th! So, that is exciting! We are also now teaching a really smart Chinese guy named S____ who is studying at Oxford but lives in Reading. He is the man, and I think he will get baptized in the near future as well. We had a really spiritual teach with him on Friday evening. 

Honestly, I love where I am and what I'm doing, BUT I really miss you guys a lot! And, Sawyer. I hope you all have a great week! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Thanks for everything! Oh, and I put a letter in the post as well, so hopefully that will be there REAL QUICK!

Oh, and Mum, about applications and stuff for uni, I have no idea what I would need you to do. haha I'm sure there is something that will need to be done in the near future?

LOVE YOU!

-Elder Munson

"Brother Dave Miller was Piglet! Ha ha!"

"Brother Pauna, he one I played baseball with a few weeks ago!"

"Brother Pearce.  Hans Solo!"

"His cute baby was R2D2!"

"The whole fam!"

 "Paul drew me a picture!"

"Reading district meeting."

"Crawthorne district meeting."


"Crowthorne Elders....Elder Cooper and Christensen."


No comments:

Post a Comment