Baptism this week!

Email - November 24, 2014

MUM! Ah...you don't have to worry about the shoes...ah you're amazing. We are seeing Elder Cook tomorrow, so that is no worries. Small to stuff in the box...Almond Joy Pieces? Hahaha! I'm so glad that you got the memory cards! I''ll be happy to get them back cause the one I have here with me is nearly full, so you'll be getting one in return pretty soon! Ah, Mum, you are too kind about the food as well! Honestly, wow. Thank you. 

It sounds like things are going amazing at home! that is so exciting for Peyton and Rob! I am so happy for them! They are amazing! Wow, CONGRATS! And, Tanner! I'm sure he is at the top of the list for the academies. I'll continue to pray for him! What a BEAST!

Things are going well out here! Yes, you are right that it is super cold lately! But, no worries. I'm warm.

We have a baptism this week! On Saturday, Nathaniel will be getting baptized! He has asked me to baptize him! I was honoured when he asked, and we have a lot to get ready this week for it! 

We had MLC on Friday! That was really good! We learned a lot and have a lot of good ideas to push the work forward! There is a huge Christmas initiative that is happening throughout the world by the Church! It is going to be the focus of this whole transfer and we have a lot to do to institute it properly! 

We are teaching this really great family! A____ and M____ and their 4 kids! They are simply amazing. The only problem was that they are not married! but when we told them that they needed to be married to get baptized, they were like, "Ah, ok well we will to the registrars office tomorrow and schedule a time to get legally married!" It was amazing! They really did go and check it out. There is a little complication...But, we are trying to find a way around it. We will go to the registrars office sometime this week to try to get things figured out and see if there is another way!

This work is simply amazing! Every week is a testimony builder to me! I love it so much and I am excited to be here! 

I can't believe that it is Sam's 20th today and that Thanksgiving is in just a few short days! A guy from the ward, Andrew, is having us, Kerry and Simon over for Thanksgiving dinner! That will be nice! 

There is always so much to do out here! It is just crazy! Christmas will literally be here before we know it and I can't wait! I love you all so much and thanks for all that you do for me! Have a great week!

-Elder Skyler Munson

"Elder Johnson!"

"Sister Steffensen, from Norway.  aka Rapunzel!"


"Nathaniel!"

"MTC group at MLC."

"Apple store selfie!"


No comments:

Post a Comment