A WHOLE FETCHING FAMILY!

Email - November 17, 2014

Yeah, really not much time today! I'M SORRY GUYS! But, I had a great week! My new companion is Elder Johnson from Canada! And, I did pass my driving test! He and I will drive collectively a lot of hours this week! We have already driven 8 today and still more to go. Tomorrow, we are driving all day and Wednesday to help with moves! So, I'll hopefully be able to find time to email more! But, either way, I love you and thank you for everything! Mum, thanks for checking on the shoes! I think by the time you bought them and send them here it would be way too much money. It wouldn't be worth it! It's ok:) Thanks though:) Oh, and we met a family this week that came to a fireside on Saturday and to church on Sunday, AND THEY LOVE THE GOSPEL ALREADY! A WHOLE FETCHING FAMILY! I'm happy.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

Love, 
Elder Munson!

"Final picture with Elder Popa."

No comments:

Post a Comment